Education programme for becoming a cycling instructor
In cooperation with klima:aktiv, the Easy Drivers Cycling School developed an education programme for becoming a cycling instructor (in 2016).
Participants who pass all the modules will become a cycling instructor certified by the Austrian Ministry of Sustainability and Tourism.
With the EASY DRIVERS RADFAHRSCHULE bike-safety intensive courses you will learn bike skills and pro know-how to increase safety and cycling fun.
There is less risk of accidents for confident people who can handle their bikes or e-bikes well!
• Founded in 2003
• EASY DRIVERS RADFAHRSCHULE since 2012
• Erasmus+ “Safe4Cycle” from 2015 to 2018
• Up to five teams in action at the same time
• Cycling and e-bike courses for all target groups, from a balance bike for children in preschool and courses for beginners of all ages, up to e-bike-tours with VIPs.
• Bike-safety courses all over Austria
• Certified cycling instructor education
• 2003-2018: More than 50 000 instructed students
• 2003-2018: More than 30 000 participants in the obstacle course.
Over the years the programme has been developed to include many different safety courses for every age and every target group. It starts with a balance bicycle in kindergarten and different levels for every age in elementary school, up to e-bike/pedelec safety courses for the elderly.