Being a partner of BBA Road Safety joined the initiative European Day Without a Road Death (EDWARD) and organised activities to promote road safety on 21 September as many other organisations did during this day and during the Mobility Week.
In Bulgaria we work together with the Ministry of Interior and General Directorate National Police.
We thank TISPOL and European Commission, DG Mobility and Transport for inviting us to join!
Our activities during the European Day Without a Road Death include:
- publishing a information about the event at the website of BBA Road Safety - www.bbars.bg
- publishing the number of road accidents at the website of BBA Road Safety - www.bbars.bg
- broadcasting a leaflet with information about the event among employees
- sending information about the event in Bulgarian media
- donation of new pedestrian crossings and reflective vests to 145-th primary school Simeon Radev
- organizing road safety classes for first-graders.